Admin information - Leaving & Archives

  • Subject: Admin information - Leaving & Archives
  • From: David Barrett mentha@beeb.net
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 07:54:09 +0100

Hello all IGS Robiners,

There have been a few list members recently not knowing how
to leave us. This information is given in the Welcome message,
but these things are easily mislaid or buried in other mail.
I contact all such members individually, rather than through the
list, but there may still be a few others quietly wishing to leave.

To leave the IGSRobin send an email
to listserv@maelstrom.stjohns.edu
(NOT igsrobin@maelstrom.stjohns.edu)
from the address that you used to join,
with the words SIGNOFF IGSROBIN in the message area,
and nothing in the title/subject box.
This will delete you from the List immediately.

If you have any problems email me directly at igsrobin@beeb.net
and I will try to sort it out, although this will take longer.

For any members who have joined recently, an archive of past
messages can be found by going to http://www.hort.net/lists/igsrobin/

Best wishes,
David Barrett
IGSRobin List Manager