Re: Scanning back issues

  • Subject: Re: Scanning back issues
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:46:44 -0400

Hi Cynthia :)  Scanning anything, but especially documents, can be very time
consuming, not only for arranging each page just right on the scanner, but
then adjusting the resulting scan if needed to make sure its readable.
Whoever volunteered for this is a very generous person, and yes a CD burner
in exchange for all that time is fair.

Laurie