Re: Mass Hort/Adams/ Off Topic slightly

  • Subject: Re: Mass Hort/Adams/ Off Topic slightly
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:41:58 -0400

Hi again Sandy- Boy do I have presidential egg on my face - They were both
President and both from Massachusetts, John Quincy Adams being the son of
John Adams.  Guess you can tell which was my worst subject in school - lol-
or for that matter in knowing my State facts - I'll look further into
whether either of them grew pelargoniums.