Re: Mass Hort

  • Subject: Re: Mass Hort
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 04:56:33 -0400

Hi Claire - I do have some of the flyers on info you mention - and don't
know why I didn't see the "Society Row" 9-15-02 plant sale flyer in my
folder - but the sheet doesn't really promote societies, even though the
sale is called Society Row - it says "sold by the growers themselves" and
the individual Societies aren't mentioned or promoted on this.  It does say
it replaces the Society section of the Case Estates sale.  The flyer on Elm
Bank is to rent it for corporate functions, in addition to a description of
their mission for Elm Bank in their  handbook. In other words, I didn't
mention these things earlier because none of it seems to jump out and
promote any specific plant society.  Thanks for mentioning these things- I
guess instead of a corporate function, Elm Bank could be rented for a plant
show, and I just hadn't thought of that.  I didn't hear back yet from the
Manger of Gardens for the details on availability of display gardens.

Laurie