Re: Pelargonium Breeder's Forum

  • Subject: Re: Pelargonium Breeder's Forum
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:12:52 -0400

Ed - I believe Angelfire still has free websites -
they also have paid websites.  My own website is only about $60.00 per year

I use Frontpage software which is a few hundred dollars to buy, but
Angelfire used to offer free templates to create pages.  My first site was
with them, for about a year, not too many problems, only drawback is the
free sites have banner adds, but their templates really allowed me to
provide professional looking pages, and there used to be a choice whether
the ads are actually on the page or whether they are a closeable window.