Re: Mass Hort

  • Subject: Re: Mass Hort
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:02:39 -0400

Hi Claire :)  Thanks again for all the great information - I don't know why
I have not seen the Places, People and Plants magazine - I "love" Roger
Swain and so bravo for this company bringing him back. :)  The All America
Selections Gardens is what they referred to as their display garden, and he
said it was best viewed at the "end of the summer" (which I didn't quite
get, I thought earlier than August/Sept. would be better, but didn't
question it, maybe I misunderstood him)- yes, I think you are right that Elm
Bank is open to the public - the brochure on promoting corporate functions
is probably to assist in fundraising.  Again, thanks for all the tips and
history of their previous sales.

Laurie