Goblin additional questions

  • Subject: Goblin additional questions
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:47:46 -0700

Hello again,
    Re 'Goblin' also being by Holmes Miller, I have read this in Harold
Bagust's book on miniature geraniums, hybridizer Charles Rager recently
wrote me this, both plants are listed in Ron and Wendy Mitchell's (of
England) listing of miniature and dwarf plants.  And, probably other
places.
    But, in GATW, April 1971, in a comprehensive article about Holmes
Miller after his death on January 14, 1970, listing all the plants he
hybridized, there is no mention of 'Goblin' and I am so curious as to
why.
    Does anyone know about this plant?

Sandy