Dwarf 'Black Vixen'

  • Subject: Dwarf 'Black Vixen'
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:24:47 -0700

Hello,

I have just found a new piece of information on my questions of the
difference between the dwarf zonals 'Vixen' attributed to Howard
Kerrigan by Wm. Schmidt, and 'Black Vixen'.  At last an old catalog
attributes 'Black Vixen' to (Murray).

The new question is 'Who is Murray?'

I think this catalog is from the late 1970's from San Jose, California.
It is Bonanza Nursery, owner Gino Franco.

Would appreciate any tidbit of information.

Sandy