Mrs. Murray

  • Subject: Mrs. Murray
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandyc@SURFARI.NET
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:01:11 -0700

    Thanks for the information.  'Black Vixen' dwarf zonal attributed to
Murray in one old catalog is from San Jose, California, area.  Someone
who typed the catalog remembers the owner of the nursery referring to a
Mrs. Murray.  It was Bonanza Nursery whose owner was Gino Franco.

    But, I think I asked before, but not sure.  Was the dwarf zonal
"Anne Scheen" which I think is from The Netherlands or Germany, not
sure, spelled correctly?  Any information on that one?

Thanks again.