Re: Mrs. Murray

  • Subject: Re: Mrs. Murray
  • From: Mimy Sluiter manx1@WXS.NL
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:47:05 +0200

I have listed the following "Scheens" and offspring:
Anna Scheen, zonal (x hortorum), single whitish rose flower, dwarf size.
Rita Scheen, Angel, white with purple marks on rose lilac. Gerris
Holland 1978
Southern Cherub, Angel, whitish rose flower with brownred marks. UK E.
Lack 1996 (Rita Scheen x Raspberry Ripple)
Rita was the (itmt deceased) chairwoman of the Dutch p&g society. She
was befriended with Mr. Gerris who was a commercial breeder.