Re: East Coast Suppliers of the Past

  • Subject: Re: East Coast Suppliers of the Past
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:30:30 -0400

Hi Sandy - thanks for the New England/ Massachusetts information.  I ran a
quick Google search on the two names, but no luck with a nursery/sales
listing, so I'll have to look further into the specific towns.  When I ran
each of them, I did get many obituary listings, but none that seemed to
apply.  The name Dorcas Brigham brought up a few pelargonium pages with
scented plants hybridized by a person with that name - is Dorcas male or
female do you think?

Thanks again- this will be interesting to look into.

Laurie