Re: Coincidence Or?

  • Subject: Re: Coincidence Or?
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:43:25 -0400

Hi Cynthia :)  I for one, would love to see articles on regals, and I am
sure others feel the same way.  Could you break the subject up into a
"series" of articles? I mean, can regals be broken into certain groups, even
if generalized?  Then it wouldn't be so "head spinning" a project.  I know
that your information would be very valuable to me and hope you decide to,
and can find time for, this idea - even one article would be great for me :)

Laurie