Re: What's everyone up to?

  • Subject: Re: What's everyone up to?
  • From: Kent Fenley <Fenleykent@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:19:38 EDT

Hello this is Kent in Indiana. I keep our stock plants in a hot greenhouse
and in most hot summers the pelargoniums will go dormant. They recover most of
the time when the heat relents. The past two summers have been cooler than
usual so the pelargoniums have looked better this time of year because of weather.
I have been using the wet foam to root cuttings in the heat because it seems
to inhibit bacterial decay. I have had a little more success during the summer
with rooting cuttings with the wet foam.