Re: & deer

The deer eat the tops off my pelargoniums that are by the side of the greenhouse.  They seem to at least taste everything, even things that are on the deerproof lists.  If only I could train them to shape plants nicely when eating them.

Sandy

Bobbi Guerra <herbalsoaplady@WORLDNET.ATT.NET> wrote:
> When I visited Harriet Foster's nursery some years ago, she was telling me
> how the deer would wander down and eat her pelargoniums and assorted other
> "greens". Have you had any problems with deer and your pelargoniums?

LOL! We have so many plants in the yard that the deer like but the
pelargoniums as far as I have noticed have never been eaten by the deer.
They did eat all 5 of the new hawthorne shrubs I planted one spring. Hubby
tries to keep them across the stream bed by setting out dear corn. Yeah
right! My mediation garden is full of hoof prints.

Bobbi Guerra
The Purple Sage
Fine Hand Made Bath & Body Products
www.thepurplesage.com - Now Open