Pelargonium

  • Subject: Pelargonium
  • From: Sonja og Charly Hansen scsh@GET2NET.DK
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 09:08:12 +0200

Hi all

I am looking for the address for these people which selling Miniature &
dwarf pelargoniums, the live on Isle of Wight further, but they are =
mouving,
the address i have is this
Ron & Wendy Mitchell "Rapallo", 9 Palmers Road, Wootton Bridge, Isle of
Wight PO33 4NA
Is there someone who can help me with there new address.

Sonja