[IGSrobin] New member

  • Subject: [IGSrobin] New member
  • From: Dazegoneby@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 23:17:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone-  My name is Donna Leslie-Dennis and I live in Long Beach, California, USA.  I am a co-president and newsletter editor of South Bay Geranium Society.  Currently I am growing  38 different scenteds,  28 regals, 23 zonals including several fancy-leaf varieties, 10 angels and some odds and ends of species, minis, hardy geraniums and erodiums.  I am interested in hearing about what everyone else is growing and where they are growing them.  Please respond.  Thanks.  I have to get back to writing my newsletter now.

Donna