Re: [IGSrobin] New member

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] New member
  • From: Wendy Nail Art <wendynailart@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 13:32:40 -0700 (PDT)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sbcglobal.net; s=s1024; t=1285533160; bh=h7YwV12arUTfGN2zFiMauTkXi18jgzlL2clHVtm2LLQ=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=KZVLEFOwQGwAKx6apDB5HA0DcdPal6Y1Diqs8je2MwhbCO005XkOKrA/kK+TBOOTdlwWJ3TaZD/svw8hAHDK1l+5z6D1TH+IyIc63iknr5z9z1AOY1E32Yn1lewwgn5jms5HZ45CKZzlda5icNUBsrZ+11by31BiFna+TtmDEVM=

Hello!
I have a small condo patio,
potted plants, I have pelargonium, "Attar of Rose"
pelargonium hortorum "Tricolor"
a not too healthy looking zonal "patriotic salon chic"
a nondescript pelargonium, graveolens? a mild rose scent

and a collection of usually sturdy ivy, red and white i hanging pots that are looking a bit shabby now. Maybe time to repot.

Have cuttings from the attar and graveolans in the east window upstairs, small pots and doing OK in this odd weather

HOA will be painting soon, I have to clear the patio and I may find room for a lemon/lime with some restructuring of shelves and plants when the come back from the garage.

Really like the scented, someday, a real house with a real back yard ;-)
agree, I had a hard time finding scented, geraniums used to be in most nurseries, now, I give clients cuttings because they never heard of them and can't find them.

I had a larger collection of scented but sadly purchased some at a OC garden show, they had some kind of infestation that damaged all my plants eventually, after a long hard struggle I gave up and started over.

Wendy
Please don't use the internet to make or change appointments.
Website   http//:wendynailart.tripod.com
Nail Art  http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh114/wendynailart/