Re: plant tags >>[IGSrobin] New member

  • Subject: Re: plant tags >>[IGSrobin] New member
  • From: RJLBFULVIO@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 02:02:55 EDT

Hi Joe,

I use a Black Sharpie Permanent Marker, either Fine or Extra Fine, on white plastic markers (or on cut up white mini blinds, which work great, especially if one side is a bit rough/textured).

The marks with the Fine Sharpie will last at least a couple of years outside.  I usually write on both sides though, just in case of too much sun exposure.

The Extra Fine is best if you have a lot of info you want to include.

I have a hodge podge collection of Geraniums, but am partial to the Scenteds.

Have Chocolate Mint, Rober's Lemon Rose, Peppermint (which grows like a weed, & easily can become a bush), Nutmeg, & the Citron/Citronella one (can't recall the name), & used to have Lime, but I think the last of it has disappeared, along with some other varieties!

We had a fire a few years ago, & our home is (finally) under reconstruction.  We've been living nearby, but the garden has suffered from lack of consistent care.  I'd love to add more when we're able to move in again!

Regards, Rita
HB, Ca.