Re: [Fwd: I am with you on this one.]

Diana, it seems that I've been missing messages!! This is the first
message I've received since your notice that coollist was revamping.
What did I miss?  Do we have an archive?

Re pelargoniums-does anyone have a stellar called 'Staccato'?  I
purchased at the Flower & Garden Show here (Seattle) last February and it
is just blooming for the first time.  The plant is huge and did not
receive any different treatment than my others but it is blooming so
late-is this normal?
Regards,
Diane