Re: [Fwd: I am with you on this one.]

> Diane:
>
> I don't believe there has been any mail.  This list has been extremely
quiet for 6 weeks now.

> Diane Soares wrote:
>
> > Diana, it seems that I've been missing messages!! This is the first
> > > My Stellas have also not performed as well this year, but I've seen
> > > others in the area that are doing better. They do not seem to be
> > > continous in Tennessee.

Lets hear some chatter on this group.  Where are all the Pelargonium,
Erodium, or Sarcocaulon growers?r  Maybe someone even grows Monsonia or
Geraniums :-)

Prefering species I grow few hybrids so am not familiar with Stellas.  Ok I
confess I did buy a Mrs Henry Cox at a recent sale and I've been caught
crossing a few section Hoarea Pelargoniums with whatever else is blooming
when I forget to save pollen for selfing.  Anyone out there with any
interesting Section Hoarea species? Also if you haven't visited my Web Page
- I have photos and info on many Sarcos and Pellys.

Keep growing
Pete Liekkio
Seattle,  Washington,  USA
pliekkio@compumedia.com