Re: Erodium/Pelargonium

SCHAFFCM@buffalostate.edu wrote:

>  would someone describe this:
>
> **
> It started with the hardies, then a friend
> > gave me 'Black Vesuvius',
> **
>
> I'm mad about dark blooms, and this sounds like one I'd like to get.. if
> it really is dark.
>
> Could someone give a source for it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Carolyn Schaffner in buffalo, NY
>Hi, Carolyn!
Black Vesuvius is a miniature with single scarlet flowers and dark almost
black foliage.  This was a gift so I don't have a source.  Maybe Deerwood
Geraniums (Rt. 4, Box 525A, Buckhannon, WV 26201)-I don't have this
catalogue yet-- or Killdeer Farms (21606 NW 51st Avenue, Ridgefield, WA
98642)-can't locate my catalogue.
Diane