Re: Erodium/Pelargonium

Hi David,

> David Victor

> However, E. pelargoniflorum (true) is quite a pretty plant, though its
easy
> to loose from winter wet like most Erodiums, being essentially
Mediterranean.

The above makes me think that I may not have E pelargoniflorum since my E.
overwinters Seattle winters which are rain rain and more rain and
temperatures below freezing.  The escaped seedlings are really starting to
grow now that it is cooler.  I bloomed Jan - Feb last year through late
spring.  I could send you some seed to see if you can ID it.

Keep growing
Pete Liekkio
Seattle,  Washington,  USA
pliekkio@compumedia.com