Re: FW: Help

Hi antonio,
         Pelargonium gibbosum has yellow flowers ,P alchemilloides can have
yellow flowers [or red,or pink] , P lobatum has flowers variating from
almost black with yellow edge to yellow with purple black streak ,P
oblongatum yellow with purple streaks , P pulveruientum yellow brown bloches
,p triste yellow with purple streaks .
But remember all these plants have very variable flowers  and the only sure
way is to see it in flower
           Malcolm