Weekend start

Hello Geranium and Manx cat friends,
Just want to share with you my very nice start to this weekend. This
after a long week full of work and ending with a 2 hour phone
conversation last night until 1 a.m. discussing the long budget meeting
we have next monday, with my political leader <yawn>.
At 9 am the bell rang and the mail man delivered a wrapped package. In
it the third volume of Van Der Walt's lovely Pelargonium book was packed
and also enclosed were some Angel-Pelargonium seeds and two pictures of
a lovely black and white harlequin Manx cat lying in the garden at one
and being happy lying tommy up in the house.
Thanx very much Cynthia Lohry from California for these nice gestures -
if you like me like plants and cats, I am sure you will understand all
that I am smiling right now!
--
Mimy Sluiter
e-mail: mailto:manx1@wxs.nl