Re: [IGS] butterfly leaf zonals

John & Pat,
I have noticed that Faye Brawner has quite a few Butterfly Zonals listed,
Probably a good place for you to order from.
My favourites are  Golden Butterfly.... Pale green leaves with gold butterfly
markings,a spreading plant suitable for baskets.       White Butterfly,
similar but a more gold/green leaf with white/cream butterfly, comes from
Australia (Ted Both) and may not be available.  A Happy Thought, though very
common, is a striking plant.  Dark green leaves, cream-gold butterfly
markings, single red flower  (the other 2 have flowers as well
These plants are  usually listed under 'coloured leaf', at least here in Oz.
The address for Faye Brawner is;-   Deerwood Geraniums,  Rt. 4,   Box525A,
Buckhannon,   WV26201  ph (304) 472-4203
best wishes
Joan Steele
Western Australia