Re: [IGS] Weekend start

Mimy,

Am glad that your book arrived safely.  I must report that Patches is being
quite snooty in that his photo alone was sent off overseas!  His favorite
trick is to sprawl on the floor, tummy up, and pretend he's a slipper.  If you
have time to stop and step on him, gently of course!, he'll squirm around and
purr his little whiskers off.

I have the seeds you sent safely tucked into a little envelope and will be
sharing them around at the next meeting.  Thank you so much for including
them.

Put up another extension on the lath house this past week.  Now I just have to
decide what size benches to put in, and in what order, and then groom the
plants and clean the pots and get them inside.

Cindi
hedgehug@aol.com