Re: [IGS] census of interests

Species Pelargoniums are my main interest.  And to narrow it down even more it
seems that the succulent and geophytic ones make up most of what I grow.  Most
of my favorites are from section Hoarea, Otidia, Cortusina, and Polyactium.
These winter growers make no sense to be grown in the poor winter light
conditions of Seattle but they still reward me with great blossums December
through March.

Sarcocaulons also are on my list of favorites.

Many of my favorite Pellys and Sarcos are pictured on my web site.  Stop
http://www.connectexpress.com/~pliekkio by for a visit.

Keep Growing
Pete Liekkio
Seattle Washington