Re: Has every body been abducted by aliens?

You did better than I did.  At least you took cuttings and got them into some
form of medium to attempt to root.  I removed a huge 6' straggling clump of
rose scented and meant to take cuttings before turning the remainder into
compost.  For several days I climbed over its wilting mass on my way to work,
and finally it and I gave up all remnants of hope and I stuffed its wilted
carcass into the green waste recycling bin so I didn't have to look at it any

I think that pure vermiculite would hold too much moisture and that black leg
is caused by too much moisture in the rooting environment.   I'm waiting to
see what everyone else thinks though.