It's Pruning Season!

Hi All,
    I use 70 percent perilite and 30 percent super soil, or what ever potting
soil that I have around, with no vermiculate in the formula, and more
perilite is welcome. Even 100% perilite works.
    I have a 75% success rate. I would probably have more if I cleaned my
pruners with alcohol between each plant pruning episode.I get lazy.Or in such
a hurry I don't think about doing it.
    This works for me!
    Cynthia Pardoe