Maximize cuttings

Hi,

        As I mentioned in a previous message, I am new to Pelargoniums.
So, I will have many questions to ask. I will be greatly appreciative if,
from time to time, some of you accept to answer my questions. Here goes:

        I would like to multiply my geraniums so that next spring I can
have many flowers. My questions:

        I have a few plants that I could consider mature mother pllants:

        1) What techniques can be used to MAXIMIZE the number of
shoots/cuttings from them
        2) What fertilizer, if any, should I use.
        3) For the cuttings, should they be fertilized? If so, when and with
what kind of fertilizer.

        Thanks very much for reading me. The replies may help others too.

Anxiously
Ronald

*  rleger@email.com                      *
*  ICQ# 6561520                          *
*  http://www.total.net/~legerr          *