Re: Has every body been abducted by aliens?

Robin & Cindi,

You did better than me too Robin. I did manage to taking some
cuttings in late spring of about 10% of my plants, but since then I just
haven't got around to it. September is really too late - to grow on young
plants in cold, cloudy and very damp Wales over the Winter. So the leggy
scenteds from last year are still leggy scenteds and will be next year.
They're so difficult to manage when they have to spent 6 months in an
ordinary amateur greenhouse. Wish I had got around to it.

I haven't had much black leg in the last couple of years and put it down to
bottom watering greenhouse plants - even summer here can sometimes be too
hostile for pellies. So I put that down to too much moisture at soil level,
which would back up Cindi's comment regarding the vermiculite and Robin's
cuttings. I always get a few cuttings with it earlier in the year though.
Serves me right for living up a mountain.

Anyone heard anything about "1001 Pelargoniums" Recently?

David