Re: Maximize cuttings

Hi Ronald,
    When making cuttings experiment with root-hormone verse not. I don't use
root hormone myself. I did when I first started propagating. I found that I
was having just as good success when I didn't use the hormone.
    What's really important is to make sure your mother plant is well watered
and juicy. A dehydrated cutting will have a very poor chance in rooting.
    I don't fertilize until after I re-pot my cuttings that have roots on.
Then I use a time release-balanced-fertilizer as suggested. Sit back and look
    Happy Propagating,
Cynthia Pardoe