I was just wondering if anyone has an accumulation of the past
discussions here, or a FAQ with answers.

I realize that the purpose of this list is to discuss Pelargoniums.
However the answers to repetitive questions might increase
the level of the discussions.

I feel that if I had acquired a good basic level of knowledge of
the plants, then my questions and discussions would be a level up,
and maybe more interesting for all.

I am looking for a good informative book or two on the subject.