Re: Archive

Hi Robin
At 01:59 PM 09/05/1999 -0400, you wrote:
The list server has full archives going back several years.

I could use your help if possible. I have tried Index and Getpost
to no avail.
Here is the answer I received.
> GETPOST ISGROBIN
There is no ISGROBIN list on this server. Try sending a "LIST" command to
get a description of all the lists available from
LISTSERV@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU.

Could you send me the proper command(s) to retrieve archived messages?
Thanks very much !
Ronald