Re: Books

Ronald,

What are you interested in?  Regals, dwarfs, species, true geraniums, angels,
etc?  Based on what your interests are, I could rummage through my library
and come up with authors & titles for you to look for.  Many of the books on
geraniums are out of print and it can take some time to accumulate books for
your collection.   A fairly comprehensive list was in our local newsletter
this past year, and if you want to zap me your snail mail address, I'll make
a copy of it and mail it to you.  It was a bit too long for me to type the
information into a e-mail and it didn't scan well when I tried to scan it
earlier.   You can e-mail me privately at hedgehug@aol.com.

And where are you writing from?

Cindi