Correct name

I bought a plant at our Society's sale table the other night (can't
resist a bargain!).  The label is a little unclear but looks like P.
peliniflorum or feliniflorum.  I can't find either name in the species
lists and wonder if anyone has ever heard of either name.  The foliage
looks a bit like P crispum but lacks the scent.  It is about to flower
so I may be able to provide some further details then.
Thank you
Carol Jurd