P trifidum

Greetings from Sweden!

My, how silent we are! For us living on the Northern Hemisphere, Autumn has
come, and all the little jobs associated with it, often trimming, and
wondering how on earth am I going to fit in all the pots in my little
greenhosue/basement this year?!?
Anyhow, just was a bit curious, a friend was given something labelled P
trifidum Idnida and I have as usual never heard of it. Swanland was mention
in connection with it. I told her the description from my van der Walt
books, but it seems as if the stems aren't noticeably brittle. Or is the
name 'Idnida' a misspelling?

Has someone run into it or has any experienc with P trifidum? Any help is
greatly appreaciated,

Ingrid in Sweden