- To: "Square Foot Gardening List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Mole taxonomy
- From: "Frank Teuton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:03:25 -0500
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: ListBot mailing list contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-To: "Square Foot Gardening List" <email@example.com>
Square Foot Gardening List - http://www.flinet.com/~gallus/sqft.html
>Although I would never eat a mole either, why
>not. We eat rabbits and squirrels and moles are of the same family
>Rodentia. Oh! Now I've really spoiled your appetite.
Nope, moles are insectivores, not rodents. Look it up, they are carnivorous,
100 per cent. Mice, squirrels, beavers, and rats, all rodents. Rabbits
technically are lagomorphs, related but not rodents, and moles are way over
in another part of mammalia.
Best not to eat 'em, I say....:-)
Frank Teuton---not one to make a mountain out of this issue...gophers and
voles are both rodents, now....:-)
To unsubscribe, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unlike any Steaks you've ever tasted...Filet Mignons from Omaha
Steaks! No "supermarket" steak can equal the perfect taste and
tenderness of a Filet Mignon from Omaha Steaks. Now order 4 (5oz.)
Filet Mignon for $29.99 and receive a free gift!