[PHOTO] Navy Blues | Sat, 1 Apr 2000 23:27:42" />

[PHOTO] Navy Blues

Here is another pic I took today at Kary's.  I really like the size and color of this iris.  It had just rained for like a minute, as if someone had turned on the water and then shut it off.  It was that fast.
Strange...but it didn't effect this bloom one bit!

JPEG image