Cindy's photo - not!

Hi all,
Unfortunately Cindy's photo's (both times today) are sending masses of
garbled letters to the digest. I shall have to set no mail until this is
corrected.
Does anyone else receive in digest?
This seems to be happening since Onelist did thoir last round of
'housekeeping', and some of the attatchments are not being removed.

I always view the photos at the Mallorn archives. This means I don't end up
with too many K of stuff on my hotmail account. I will go their now, and
check out Cindy's photo.
Cheers, Jan Clark, in Australia