Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2000 5:19 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Unknown SPU or LA???

Please help!
My friend Brett has this very old cultivar in his yard and doesn't know what it is?  Can anyone identify it or know someone who can? I don't even know if it is a spuria or a LA, or if by chance it is a species.  It does great here though...
It throws seeds like mad and they come up on their own all over the place.  He wants to get rid of it, but if I can identify it, maybe he'll keep some of it and can find homes for the rest.  Right now nobody wants it if they don't know what it is.