Re: Unknown SPU or LA???

TO:  Patrick Orr - re i. Ochroleuca.

I would thoroughly enjoy some seeds of this - I had some but somebody ate it
(probably the year I lost heavily to borer).  Even if old/not good, I am
interested in spreading out the gene pool!  It may throw interesting stuff in
trying some wide crosses, who knows?  Let me know if you have any seed from
fall, or I'll wait for late season and save space!  Thanks.  Elaine Ferris -
xtraferris@ aol.com.

PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2121/0/_/503733/_/954706117/