[PHOTO] Re: Unknown SPU or LA??? | Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:46:56" />

[PHOTO] Re: Unknown SPU or LA???

That is IT!  Exactly...
Wow, and what a nice photo!
I had trouble getting a good clear picture of it because it was stormy out.  I had to keep waiting until the wind gushes would subside for a second.  I must have taken 20 pics, and the three I attached were the only ones not blurry.
Thanks so much!