Re: ARilmed

>    whew! back from squashing the worm.

First the iris borer.  Now the iris-talk borer!  Oh, the humanity!

>Anyway here is an  arilmed we are probably going to introduce next year.
>Any input?  I  am not well versed in arils.  BTW this one is a sporadic
>rebloomer. Mike

Oh my goodness.  She's beautiful.  I don't think you have to be well versed
in arilbreds to know what looks beautiful!  In my (limited) experience I've
not seen another arilbred with those colors, so I think you have something
unique.  Additionally there are only a handful of reblooming arilbreds (and
all are sporadic at that), so that also makes it a valuable addition to the
arilbred gene pool.

My two cents.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!