Re: : SA Seedling

    Thanks for the kind words.  This seedling has beautiful branching, with 2
branches and a spur for 8 buds.  It is a good increaser but won't be a weed.
It needs something to give a reason for introduction.  I was hoping the horns
would be more consistent but was already worried before Mike confirmed my
fears that the horns will probably always be hit and miss.  Either way we will
line it out and see what happens.   It sure was fun to watch something nice
come out of the seedling patch.  My compost pile has gotten quite a work out.

tmilchh@aol.com wrote:

> Your seedling is beautiful. The coloration is nice, does it have good
> branching & is it increasing well?   How is the bud count?   These are the
> things I want to see in a seedling.
>      Annette Milch
> GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
> Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!

Dana Brown
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Lubbock, TX  USA  79401
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Learn more at: