[PHOTO] Re: I.D. for Siberian Iris | Sat, 8 Apr 2000 07:08:15" />

[PHOTO] Re: I.D. for Siberian Iris

Donald,
I have no this Shakers Prayer, but scanned pics from TSI bulletin Fall '91
and Fall '96 maybe will help you. I think ShPr have more extended zone of
white signal than shown in your photo. From other hand the angle of your
photo is not the best to study fall blade pattern. The colors of both photos
were different: one more red violet , other with blue shades. What is true?
Maybe middle. Hope this will help you some.
Edmundas Kondratas
SSI, BIS member
Kaunas, Lithuania, zone 5