[PHOTO] I.D. for Siberian, new angle | Sat, 8 Apr 2000 09:27:19" />

[PHOTO] I.D. for Siberian, new angle

Here is a photo of my mystery Siberian from a slightly different angle .  Also
here is a list of the other possibilities for names from my database of irises
that I have acquired in the past (I've ruled out the obvious things like PINK
HAZE):

LIBERTY HILLS
DRAGONFLY
HIGH STANDARDS
OVER IN GLORYLAND
WINDWOOD SPRING
EARLY BLUEBIRD
HARPSWELL HAZE
MARANATHA
SPRINGS BROOK
SHAKER'S PRAYER

The signal pattern would probably be the most useful in identification of this
particular iris.  Keep in mind that the color (especially the purples and
blues) could be slightly misrepresented.    Almost all digital cameras or print
film alter the colors slightly.  This photo was taken with my Sony digital
Mavica camera.

Thanks again for any help in making a positive i.d.

-Donald Mosser
dmosser@sprintmail.com or dmosser@bigfoot.com
LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Learn more at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/937/0/_/503733/_/955204026/

JPEG image