Dear Chuck,
     I usually don't care for Broken Color irises, but I like this one. Good
luck with it & thanks for giving us a gorgeous picture to drool over.
     Annette Milch   wher it froze last night (25 F), but only the white
crepe myrtle appears damaged. The SDB's lost a few blooms which were open,
but the buds seem fine. Can't wait til tomorrow to see what is blooming. Even
my IB's are budding & a few early TB's are also budding. EAGLE'S FLIGHT
freezes most years, but the bud straightened up later on the afternoon.
     Zone 5/6      Lexington, KY, USA          TMilchh@aol.com

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!