Re: Re: Babbling Brook

Thanks Shauna,

There's absolutely nothing special about film or processing here.  I
used the cheapest film money can buy which I believe was Poloroid 200
35mm negative film and I had it processed at the Maxi supermarket .  The
photos came back with a less than perfect color balance , all of the
blues looked purple so I removed a lot of magenta out to get back to how
I think BB loked in bloom last year.  I've enjoyed playing with the
Adobe photo editing software so far.

Camera is an old Nikkormat FTN with a Nikkor lens , a camera that was
popular long before I was born and it'll probably last the rest of my
life.

Chris