Re: Eleanor Roosevelt

Slightly.  I personally HATE the smell of iris so I never bend over to
see it if "stinks".  I do know this to be E. R. tho, not just from the
tag, but from a "Can you Guess This Iris"? at a meeting a few years ago.
 There was one judge whom you would know if I were to reference him sine
he is an active participant of Iris-Talk.  He came up with all the info.
about it before any of us could say Jack Squat.

Jelcy

sidneygardener wrote:

> It sure looks like mine. Is yours fragrant?
>
> Cindy

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/3080/0/_/503733/_/955768294/